Architectural Assessments & IT Road mapping is one of DCM's core Center-of-Excellence offerings. Put simply, it provides:
1. A detailed technical and business view into the workings of your current enterprise system(s)
2. A maturity assessment that identifies and validates your business system's pain points, points-of-failure and growth inhibitors.
3. A set of tactical and strategic recommendations.
4. An IT/Business Roadmap - identifying key efforts and projects to realize your vision.
5. Solution blueprint(s) that documents the changes necessary to the technology and infrastructure required to support the business and functional changes.
Twenty five plus years of experience and dozens of assessments in this space has taught us that one-size-fits-none when it comes to documenting your current systems and developing solutions to meet your needs. We have in-depth knowledge and centers-of-excellence across well-known frameworks (e.g., SOA, Cloud and EAI) and, yes we do have very good templates and tools to capture and analyze this information - we feel this is just the pre-cursor of what it takes to provide a Architectural Assessment that will address your technical issues while aligning your technology to your business vision. Our differentiator lies in our resources and their experience around understanding your business, as well as, the technical challenges. Each assessment is unique and customized in its approach and deliverables to address our client's challenges and their industry's trends.
We don't "sell" junior project teams tasked with filling out outdated methodologies and templates. We provide top tier consultants who understand your business and technology - and are there to develop a solution that works for you. You meet the people you are going to work with in the pre-sales cycle, you are welcome to interview them as they are your own resources and they are there through project completion.